Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thinking of Summer Drives on a Cold Day in the Office

The song of the week came to me after noticing just how shitty and cold the weather has been lately. I mean seriously - what's the deal?! The inspirational song of the week that has helped me look past all of this misery is the song Ride Wit U by Joe f. G-Unit.

Some of you may have never ever heard of this song. And to you I say, ENJOY. This song was produced in 2003 when bling was still in, video hoes were plentiful, and G-Unit was the new big thing. Joe took full advantage of the G-Unit crew, inclusive of 50 Cent, making this song STELLAR. I probably considered this the song of the summer that year. Think about it. I was in my 2nd year of college, going to visit friends during the summer on long drives. This song made every drive more bearable, and most definitely a ton of fun. I mean singing this in the car by myself - consider me the next American Idol.

So enjoy kids - and in this miserable time of cold and wet - think warm with Joe & G-Unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment