Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Song of the week!

Alright, so after doing a TON of driving over this weekend, with the likes of Soberman, I had the chance to listen to a plethora of music. After being in the car that long, I decided that my blog should have a section to it for sharing some of my musical expertise with the world. So without further adieu, welcome to the very first Hollowayworld song of the week (ooooh, ahhhhh)!

This week, I decided to start off strong with a song I know that all of my friends will love and fully relate to. Apparently this song was a huge hit over the internet, and is now frequently played on many of the more popular radio stations. So this week's song is I Love College by Asher Roth. I chose this song for one reason only - last weekend I went back to my beloved school - University of Delaware (go Blue Hens). On the way back home from UD, this song came on and you should have seen the smile on my face. So enjoy kids - I hope you love the song. And for those of you who went to UD, I am positive this song describes a lot of our nights back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment