Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What did you give up for lent?

Alright, so it's probably been ohhhhhhh 10 years since I have give something up for lent; however this year, with the influence of madame Distasi, I decided that this year would be a good year to restart the habit. So starting Ash Wednesday (February 16, 2009) through Easter (April 11, 2009) I have officially given up pizza. Yes that's right, PIZZA! After literally only one day of not eating pizza, I realized the HUGE mistake that I have made. Pizza is not only easy, fast, and delicious to eat, but it is the constant craving of the drunk-muncher. After looking at my calendar from the end of February through the beginning of April, I realized that giving up pizza was a bad move for someone like me. I have events like PSK Founder's Day (which had pizza at it both days), Hoboken St. Patty's Day, actual St. Patty's Day, Chloe's Birthday, Brashley's engagement soiree...

As you can see - these are all events that the drunk-muncher inside me may come out. Thus far, I survived PSK Founder's Day Weekend with no incident, but one night I actually did dream about it - I know, already a bad sign. And to make matters worse for myself, I bought the most delicious frozen pizza from Trader Joe's a week ago, and all I want to do is eat it! So if any of you have any pointers for me on how to avoid eating pizza over this next month - feel free to message me, because I am going to run out of ideas soon! Below - a picture of my favorite kind of pizza - MUSHROOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment